Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Another go at this!

Well heres my second go at posting a blog,my computer could never log on to the previous one ,so I hope I have better luck this time.
I,ve been busy at work this week ,so not much time this week for stitching , but I did finish a little cushion I was making for a friend using a free Lizzie Kate design its turned out really well ,so now I'll add some Easter eggs to the package and post it off to her ,shes been having a rough time at work lattely so I hope this will cheer her up.
On other fronts my dd bought me a new cell phone this week (she uses my old one ,so I never see it) ,so everyone has had great fun watching me try a learn to use it.

I had started stitching Celtic Noel a couple of weeks ago but I wasn't happy with the fabric I had chosen ,so on Saturday I went and bought new fabric and Im about to start stitching again ,I'm feeling quite please with myself for this as usually I'd just stick with what I started with and give the project away when I finish it ,if I still didn't like it,but I really like this design and have already selected the perfect place to hang it.
Well since this is my day off I plan to get some much needed gardening done and clean the house and who knows maybe some stitching this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home