Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Today has been alot of fun ,this morning was spent doing odd jobs but this afternoon my neice came over with the boys and her DH and while my DDand DH took her DH and son no1 to the movies Laura and Ethan (son no2) and I went to the mall, I have to say I'm not one of those people who likes malls or window shopping as rule but I had fun buying some cute toys for Ethan and Calleum ,I also bought a really nice maturnity top for laura who is expecting baby no.3 in August .
All this shopping left little time for stitching so I've done my evening read through the blogs I keep track of and thought I,d do a quick post and maybe get a bit of stitching done while I watch CSI.
For those of you who haven't had Sunday yet relax and enjoy, for those of us with Monday on the horizon hope its a good one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home