Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Summer is gone!

Just a couple of weeks ago we were still enjoing Summer ,today however it feels like winter has hit us full force and it looks like its set to stay for awhile, which is unfortunate because tomorrow is ANZAC day here and of course the morning will start with the Dawn parade services something that will not be so great in this wind and rain.
I finally got to stitch for awhile on Celtic Christmas this evening ,although I had to put it aside because DD no1 and her BF arrived to raid my cupboards and freezer as they didn't have anything to eat at thier house, actually they came on the pretense of bringing the coffee I had asked them to buy the other day for me , and left with bags of groceries as if they had actually been to the supermarket, no wonder my grocery bill hasn't gotten any less since she moved out of home lol.
Well its 11.30pm here now so I might head off to read a bit more of my current book Four Fires by Bryce Courtenay I'm really enjoying this one, I've just finished reading one of his other books Mathew Flinders Cat which I also enjoyed ,but Four Fires is funnier which is just what I'm in the mood for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home