Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

A Long Time No Write

Well it has in deed been a very long time between blogs, the last eighteen months have been so busy that I just couldnt find the time to keep up with blogging, but I would like to think that things have settled down a bit now.
So heres a quick up date in November last year I became partner in an embroidery shop which is proving to be great fun ,however it has also been a year of great saddness a dear friend passed away from cancer, my Grandmother spent most of the year in and out of hospital and she passed away on August 23 at 97 years old I cant tell you how much I miss her, and now my Father in law in very ill ,he had throat cancer about 14 years ago and it appears that this has reared its ugly head again ,my DH has taken him for a CAT scan today and we should know if they will be able to operate or not in the next few days.
I hope to be able to catch up on other peoples blogs in the next few days and hope that all is well untill next time take care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Hi Tracy!! It's great to see you back again! :) So sorry to hear of the sorrow in your life lately. Sometimes it all hits at once. Hope your fil receives a good report from his CAT scan. Hugs to you and your family.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Alberta said...

Tracey, I hope the Drs have good news for your dear FIL. Take care of yourself so you can be strong for others.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home