Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A sigh of relieve




A breathed a huge sigh of relieve this morning when I received an email from Emily to say her PIF gift had arrived safe and sound , this is the first time I had tried putting together a tin I wasn't completely happy with it but I would like to try another one now I have a better idea of how they go together I also add a little scissor fob which I thought looked quite cheerful.
Yesterday I managed to put in a few more stitches on Matters Choice but again I forgot to take a photo I haven't all that much to go on this one now and I must say stitching in just one color certainly speeds things up.
Well thats it for now Take Care.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

What a gorgeous tin! I'm sure Emily just loved it. :)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Your PIF for Emily is just beautiful!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Senorita Stitches said...

What a cute idea to make this into a little set. It is very cheerful! I have a couple of tin projects I need to complete some day.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Oh, I think your PIF gift looks great!

3:33 AM  
Blogger Meari said...

What a great PIF. Where did you get the tin? I recently made a needlebook and fob with the same designs :D

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home