Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Joseph




Today is my darling son Josephs birthday he is 17 years old ,my how the time has flown by!! Now I may be biased but I have to say Joseph was quite possibly the worlds cutest baby people actually used to stop us in the street to talk to him ,and now he has grown into a funny, caring ,kind young man .Tonight he is having friends over to watch videos and have pizza which I have to say after years of children's parties involving games and party packs teenage parties are actually pretty easy .
Thanks for the comments on my last post its really nice to know you are all so supportive .On the stitching front I really haven't made much progress on anything in the last couple of days but I thought I would show you one of the beaded scissor fobs I made recently, these are so quick to make that I got carried away and made quite a few LOL never mind at least I'll be prepared for gift giving!
Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home