Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Baby Starts High School Today!


A sad day here for me my baby started High School today I really can't believe the time has passed so quickly from that first day where she hung on to live by the skin of her teeth , so sick she had to be in an open incubator now she is a lippy teen who went off this morning all confidence.
The little bunny is a gift I finished at the weekend ,you will notice that I am no longer keeping a total of finished projects ,this is because I not only fell off the wagon the wagon has driven off into the distance LOL yesterday I ordered VOHRH and a few other charts and threads I do feel pretty pleased that I resisted this long and it has actually made me look at my stitching differently I am more conscious of what I purchase.
Well thats about it for now I need to get to the post office before school gets out this afternoon because the place will be packed with parents buying stationery.Take care.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Your little bunny is absolutely adorable.

I felt the exact same way when my daughter started High School this year. So hard to believe that this much time has passed since she was a wee baby.

And I know all about falling of the wagon LOL. That's awesome that you lasted this long though. You should be proud! :)

5:22 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Congratulations to the world's newest high schooler - I am sure she will have great fun!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Von said...

One of mine started high school this year and I have a little understanding for what you're feeling today - and dreading the day when it's my last child. Altho I sometimes think that the beauty of having so many children is that I may be happy to bid adieu to school days. lol :D

10:06 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Your bunny is so adorable Tracy!!
Poor you - your baby off to high school. I know exactly what you mean but in my case it hit me when our baby started kindergarten. I remember it so well even after all these years - she's turning 27 at the end of this month.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Margaret

11:16 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I love the bunny -- he's very cute!!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home