Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just busy.



Thursday already were has the week gone!!Its been a busy week here as I mentioned we had a wedding to go to on Saturday which was one of the nicest weddings I've been too (and I've been to a lot including hosting my nieces in my garden) the wedding was held outside it was very simple and quick which was great as it was so hot even standing under umbrellas.
It was a long weekend here as Monday was Auckland Anniversary day and we enjoyed just pottering around (I am still working on my windows they are beginning to look really nice but it is a long job as some of the paint turns to this ugly sticky mess when you put the paint stripper on it)I have managed very little stitching over the week but I did get a little break to the LNS to pick up the rest of the silks I had ordered for HOHRH ,this was probably my fastest visit ever as I went straight in and out I didn't even browse for a minute LOL it did help of course that I had DD2 with me and we were off to buy her new school uniform (I now have no little children this is DD2 first year at High School) a pricey business at the best of times.I have been stitching away at my RR piece and this is almost finished ,I've been dying to start something new this week but have been good and resisted the temptation so far lol.I haven't touched the camel blanket since last writting about it mostly because of the huige amount of prep work it needs is a bit off putting at the moment .Well thats about it for now oh I forgot to add that I finally added a photo of the finished winter sampler I think this takes my finishes to 20/50 yay.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pic of your piece looks great.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your PS sampler is gorgeous!

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love seeing your finished project!! I hope stitching with the autumn colors brought your a little relief from the summer heat. :D

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your autumn sampler is gorgeous - I love those colours :D

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very nice work !!! Such warm color...how are you going to frame it ?.
Well done dear friend !

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home