Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone, well for me it is now all over for another year ,I have to say it all went pretty well ,on Christmas Eve we had my family over for a very traditional Christmas lunch of Turkey and Christmas pudding luckily the weather here has been so cold that cooking all of this was not so bad however I did have to get up at the crack of dawn in order to have it all ready by lunch time ! ( the crack of dawn and I have not seen each other much since my children grew up!!), then on Christmas morning it was the usual rising at dawn again to open all the presents which is so much fun, I received some lovely gifts including a gift certificate to LNS from DH and a book on Martha Stewart (actually I asked Santa if Martha could be my Mummy but it seems I'll have to make do with the book) my DD1 gave me a lovely calendar with a different cross stitch pattern to stitch every day !(somehow I doubt I can manage that but the kids seemed to think I could LOL)DS gave me a U2 CD which I love , and last but not least DD3 gave me a fantastic smelling bath bomb from the body shop, yep I was pretty spoilt .After all the ripping and tearing we enjoyed a fairly leisurely day and then in the evening we had a wonderful barbecue dinner for Martyns family which was lovely.
Well I hope all of you are enjoying the Christmas season ,Merry Christmas to all , and to all a goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home