Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Thursday, November 16, 2006




Here are my latest finishes the CHS M is for my DD Mical and the other one is to hang on my tree.I haven't really anything much else to add at the moment ,life is just busy busy , but I do want to say how much I appreciate your comments and love catching up with what everyone else is stitching. Take care 15/50 projects completed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

WOW! You're just motoring through the 50 project challenge. ;) I made that same little SB ornament. :) Very cute!

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a very good stitcher my friend !
all hing you do are gorgeous !

2:48 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Cute finishes :-)

7:51 PM  
Blogger Rowyn said...

Lovely finishes!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home