Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Guy Fawkes

Hey everyone I haven't disappeared ,its just been a kind of rough week here ,my DH had some not very good health news this week and so we have spent the week just coming to terms with it (not life threatening or anything just difficult) so I have felt too exhausted to blog.I have been stitching away but I haven't got around to taking any photos yet.
It is Guy Fawkes day here so we will spend the evening at my SIL letting off our fireworks and generally having a nice time catching up with everyone I have to say now the kids are older its not quite as exciting as when they were little and so excited that they couldn't wait for it to be dark outside (this is a real pain when you live in the Southern hemisphere and day light saving has started).
Well thats about it for now I hope to feel more like blogging next week so for now Take Care

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I'm sorry to hear about your husband. My thoughts are with you and your family. Hopefully things will turn up for you soon.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Von said...

Oh, Tracy, I'm so sorry you and your dh have hit this rough patch in the road. Hope it smooths out soon. Keep stitching! {{{{Tracy}}}}

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home