Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Busy finishing Christmas Ornaments.




As you can see I have been busy finishing off my christmas ornament (silly me I forgot to turn the photos around before adding them ) this is only the second time I've finished an ornament this way so I hope the person I'm sending it too likes it.I have also stitched a strawberry ornament by Prairie Schooler as well but I forgot to take a picture so I will add that tomorrow.
This morning I had a visit from the daughter of a dear friend of mine ,they live in Wellington and I don't get to see them very often so it was a lovely treat.
I have finally set up my frame to stitch Mermaids of the Deep and will probably make a start on it at the weekend as I want to stitch another strawberry ornament first and make a start on a scissor fob as well, I'm really looking forward too starting a bigger project as I seem to have stitched endless small pieces lately .
Well thats about it for now so Take Care.

3 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Tracy I love the beaded tassel! I'm usually one to leave them off, but beaded tassels are a different thing altogether. :D

10:21 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I love the beaded tassel too! The ornament is so pretty and beautifully finished. Good job Tracy! :)

4:21 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Lovely ornaments and what a pretty beaded tassel.
Great job on the quilt!!
Margaret

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home