Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Yippee its the last day of September now we enter the fun Birthday month!!! First on the 3rd it is my SIL husband ,then the 8th its my SIL ,the 11th is Laura's(niece) and then its MINE on the 15th.
Last night I stitched on my Quaker Mystery Sampler I now only have three motifs to go, so I will probably stitch on this today and then tomorrow I will start on stitching Christmas Ornaments ,as I have a couple of exchanges due on the 1st of Nov.
Laura and baby will probably be home over the weekend ,so I'm looking forward to getting to cuddle Elle-Anna.
Not much more to add DH will be home tomorrow from his trip to the USA which he has really enjoyed ,but of course he will be exhausted by the time he arrives home tomorrow morning.
Oh well thats about it Take Care,

1 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Ooooo, newborn smell is my favorite! Enjoy your cuddle with Elle-Anna!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home