Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Not much to say!

Unfortunately I really have no stitching to comment on today ,although I did make a start on the letter "C" CHS yesterday, which I am stitching for a friend for Christmas, I'm still feeling under the weather and last night all I could do was lie on the sofa and watch TV ,it has been a very unproductive week ,but I hope that with the weekend coming up I will feel more able to stitch.
Laura and Ethan dropped in yesterday afternoon(my niece and her youngest son) and we spent the afternoon sampling the baking I had done in the morning ,I was trying out some new recipes and they all turned out to be really yummy LOL I dont know if this is a good thing since it means I'll eat more!
Well thats about it for now take care

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. How fun - sampling baking all afternoon.

Margaret

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home