Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Monday, July 31, 2006

The importance of paying the phone bill.

Well I survived my first day, just lol , we arrived this morning to discover the phones had been cut off !!!! This happens when you don't pay the bill! So I managed to arrange to have them reconnected and we were back in bussiness.I had never actually spoken to the lady who owns the company before so it was a pretty funny introduction ,to have to ring her in America to explain what was going on.Apart from that the day went pretty well with nothing else going wrong.
As you might imagine I haven't managed any stitching this evening but I was pleased to see an email from Stitching Bits and Bobs to say my order has been posted, so it should be here soon yay.
Well I think I might go see whats on TV ,I really feel in the mood to blob out.Take care .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home