Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

More great mail.



Look what I received in the post today ! this lovely pendibule was made for me by Namuelle it has lavender in it,and it smells divine ,the little bear also has lavender in it and the wee box contains Burberry perfume, I feel so spoilt.The pendibule I will hang on my sewing room door and the little bear will have a good home among the bears I have made.
My other good news this week is that my Neice and her family have finally found a house to rent , it is one street below our own and there is a walk way three doors down from my house that joins the two streets , they move in in two weeks, I can hardly wait! the joke in our family is that Lauras children are my practice grandchildren ,I love them to bits and can hardly wait for number three to arrive.
I spent last night unpicking the mistake I had made in the Quaker mystery sampler (which of course is no longer a mystery lol) I had managed to stitch two large motifs in the wrong place due to not counting correctly and then became discouraged and put it aside ,but now I think I'm back on track so I will probably stitch this ,this week .
And since I have nothing much else to add I will leave you with a quote I received today as part of the wise words postcard exchange over on swap bot.
"Always do the things you fear the most.Courage is an acquired taste like caviar' Erica Jong

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn B. said...

I like the bear. Don't you just love the good mail day's ? It always makes my day to get good mail. I see you had a visit frog our loveing frog...LOL

2:16 PM  
Blogger Dawn B. said...

love the bear & it's good that you had a good mail day. Thouse alway's make my day..

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home