Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Lovely post


No stitching to report on but look at the great mail I received the other day , this was from Marie and was a paper goods swap over on swap bot , she included two antique style postcards which dont really show up in the photo but are really lovely I intend to frame them and hang them in my work room.
In the never ending saga of my gates the first insurance guy who was suppose to come on Friday never showed up!!!!More ringing and complaining finaly saw a very nice gentleman turn up Saturday morning ,so now we have to wait to hear back from him ( I wont hold my breath)
Well nothing more to add really ,hope everyones enjoying the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Oh gosh, I am so sorry this horrible insurance incident is still going on.... so unfair to you :-(

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home