Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Visiting the Neurologist


Yesterdays visit to the Neurologist went well ,he has given DD1 another medication to try ,again it is one she has to take daily ,but fingers crossed this will be more successful than all the others she has tried, he was asked alot of question and did strengh tests on both sides of her body as well as a scan of her brain ,he go back in a month to see how the medication is working and to try something else if needed.The photo is of what I managed to stitch while we waited to see the Doctor it is a Freebie called Eliza's Pyn Pillow ( I cant remember where I got it from) I stitched it on Glenshee Linen with Waterlilies silk (umbria is the name of the colour).
After our hospital visit we had lunch at a nice little cafe which had very good coffee ,which by then I really needed ,and I splashed out and bought DD1 a new mop lol.
Well its off too work for me now ,so take care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Hope the medication helps DD1's fight against the migraines.

Looks like you had a long wait in the Dr's office as you got a lot of stitching done. Love the the pattern and the lovely color.

Have a good week.

Margaret

8:24 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Very pretty and a nice choice of thread colour too - its from With my Needle

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home