Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Another finish




Heres my finished Home of a Needleworker ,so on to a new project yay ,I did start my LNH Coffee Menu yesterday ,I'm trying to not let all the new charts get backlogged lol ,this is another very quick stitch so I've also start looking for fabric for CHS Matters choice which is not that big and since its stitched all in one colour should also be pretty quick to stitch.
I don't know who took this photo of Kippy asleep in the office but it shows he is a dog who likes his comforts, you can always find him curled up in a pile of cushions somewhere, yesterday I was water blasting the bricks at the front door and he stood in doorway and watched but was not brave enough to come outside lol.
Well I better get going I want to do some baking done to take to my Nana's house tomorrow and get the house tidied up so Take Care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Home of a Needleworker looks great - fantastic job Tracy!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Your finish looks great and Kippy is adorable

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home