Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Monday, June 26, 2006

I did have pictures ?

I was going to show you the lovely post I received on Saturday ,yes at last my charts from Stitching Bits and Bobs arrived , however blogger dosen't seem to want to load these tonight so maybe I'll try again tomorrow .Along with the things I had ordered they included a free chart for CHS alphabet letters A and N ,I just laughed myself silly when I saw this as I,ve been watching other bloggers progress on these and would love to do them myself but have held off because they would work out quite expensive when you convert them to NZ dollars but with this enabling maybe I should put them on my birthday list lol.
I haven't done any stitching today but I will knit a bit more on my scarf tonight while I watch the movie , at the rate it is growing I'll be lucky to have it finished before summer lol.
Well not much more to add at this point ,hope everyone has had a good Monday .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home