Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Home of a Needleworker




As you can probably guess our camera is now fixed , so I can show you progress on my Home of a Needleworker this is a quick project and I have to say a nice little fill in project.I haven't really had alot of time to stitch this week as yesterday I worked out at the Airport again and today I have been trying to catch up on work around the house.Today has been the coldest day so far here in Auckland and at the moment the dog and two of my cats are fighting for posistions in front of the heater.
Today was my Dads birthday (he passed away 14 years ago) ,he was a truely wonderful person ,my best friend,and the only person I could always turn too.He passed away before my youngest daughter was born but he adored my eldest daughter and my son who is named after him, he was a wonderful Grandfather.I miss him as much today as on the day he passed away.I love you Dad where ever you are.
Well not much more to add take care where ever you are, send your own Fathers a kiss from me ,enjoy the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home