Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I survived !!!

I survived the birthday party and the family visits today ,but now I'm exhausted my cold has left me feeling so tired I can hardly wait to sink into my bed tonight.I do hope to stitch a little tonight while watching CSI as the race is on to get as much done as I can before my new charts arrive in the next couple of days.
Well I hope everyone has a good week I better go get the school uniforms ready .

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I hope you're feeling better.

Interesting to learn that kids have to wear uniforms in New Zealand. What do they look like? Some days I wish they had to wear them here hehe. My kids sure are glad they don't though. ;)

4:35 AM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Birthday parties can really be exhausting! Glad that you survived!
I have reached your blog because I wanted to thank you for your kind words about my mom. They mean so much to me...
From the cross stitch point of view, I am curious about the little cottages: any chance I might see them somewhere?
Take care!

1:39 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks for telling me about the costumes. Whenever I hear about uniforms it always makes me curious. I hope you're getting lots of stitching done! :)

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home