Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well no stitching done so far today ,I kind of feel at a bit of a lose end, its not that I don't have pleanty of things to choose from ,I just can't decide if I should just get a few small things out of the way or if actually what I want to do is start a large project something I can really look forward to , in which case I will have to wait for my new charts to arrive and waiting is not one of my strong points!
Well in the mean time I've been enjoying reading more than my usual number of blogs which has been very inspiring I love seeing what everyone else is up too.
I guess thats all for tonight as I'm off to the Supermarket now ,Happy stitching

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home