Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Will I ever get this finished?

Just thought I'd write a quick post tonight , I have been working on my Quilts 4 kids block today which seems to be taking forever to stitch I have no idea why this is , it isn't due for another six weeks but I feel like it's never going to end.Don't get me wrong I love working on these blocks I just wish I could finish this one!
Today I received my partner in my first ever exchange!!! I'm really looking forward to this ,we are exchanging pin cushions and the theme is" Summer" ,so needless to say I,m already to go on this one yah.
Well I guess I'd better get back to stitching , wish me luck lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home