Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

What a fun day.

Yay today was such a fun day, I went shopping with a friend that I dont get to see alot of because we live on opposite sides of the city and she is a nurse so often her days off don't line up with mine. We managed to do some fairly serious stash enhancement, we started off in our favourite quilting shop and then moved on to my favourite embroidery shop ,where Christine ordered a lovely kit that caught her eye and I bought a little Michael Powell kit Mini cottages iv that I thought I would stitch for my eldest daughter whos recently gone flating,then we had some lunch at a great little cafe called Grace which is right next door to the embroidery store , the food was very yummy! ,after lunch it was time to head on down to a lovely little store called Primrose Cottage which sells all kinds of beautiful things (soaps ,baby wear ,gifts etc) where I bought some beautiful ribbons (notice its actually me who did most of the shopping) well after all that it was time to come home for one last coffee before it was time for Christine to leave -what a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home