Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Water,water everywhere!

I've been to tired to post anything lately ,my neices husband was rushed into hospital the other day and so we have been looking after her little boys for the last few days and of course today was the end of school holidays here so its back to work for me. And just to top everything of we,ve had such awful weather that our basement flooded and at the same time my vacum cleaner died!
But on a happier note its DH birthday tomorrow so that will be nice,he,s really hard to buy gifts for but I think I,ve found a nice mix of useful and interesting so he should be happy.
On Saturday I finally managed to get to the embroidery shop and not only picked up the thread I had on order but also bought a few other goodies as well,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home