Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Oh no Part 4 is here.

Oh no part four is already here ah I,ll never catch up lol, the fourth letter in the Erica Michaels alphabet book series is also here I really ought to stop surfing the web and just concentrate on stitching.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casa Pearl said...

Hi Tracy! Thanks for visiting my blog. Did you by chance look at my album and ask about a designer? I got a comment but couldn't figure out how to reply. If it's you, let me know.

With regard to the alphabets, so far I've decided on the same fabric - I have enough for the first 4 and maybe 6.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home