Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

An early Mothers Day

Sometimes I think my computer dosen't like me very much , this morning it posted a comment twice on someone elses blog then it ate my post! it just vanished.
Anyway I had a nice weekend ,yesterday we visited my grandmother and latter my mum as we celebrated Mothers Day a week early with them because martyn will be away in Singapore this week .And for once the weather was really nice so we could enjoy being outside in my nanas garden.
Even better DH decided it was his turn to cook ( he cant cook so this always means he is buying take out) yay ,so I got to enjoy a nice evening relaxing .
On the stitching front I managed to move along on the Quaker Mystery sampler and I should be able to catch up this week ,if I don't spend too much time on the computer, I find myself losing alot of time when I start reading other peoples blogs, but I also feel quite inspired by what other people are stitching so its to find the right balance I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home