Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Another day goes by.

Another busy week at my house ,yesterday I worked for my daughter again at the airport ,this time it was a bit less stress as we weren't dealing with the after affects of a black out, but still it was pretty busy ,after work DD came and had dinner with us as did her BF who works for us in our foundry, then DD and I went off to do the grocery shopping ,yep you don't get much more exciting than that although if you had seen us almost running around the store you might well have thought we were quite mad but it was the start of the new season of "Without a Trace" here last night and we both wanted to be home in time for it.
In stitching news my pincushion found its way to France safely and Namuelle was pleased with it .Strangly I posted a parcel at the same time to Australia and that hasn't arrived yet ,go figure!Of course yesterday I didn't manage to get any stitching done but I hope today I might as I am not working today and a friend is comming to visit so fingers crossed I might fit in a bit of stitching.
Well thats about it for the moment take care everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home