Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Look at the lovely gifts I received!!



Here is my lovely pincushion from Marie-Eve she also included some very cute cat buttons and since I have three cats they are perfect for me ,she has also sent some lovely varieagated thread from DMC which I don't have in my own stash but I can already think of a project I can use them in.This was my first exchange and it was so much fun I can't wait to do another one ,if you've never done one I really recommend it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

The little pincushion is very cute. I love the cat. hehe.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home