Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Introducing Kip the wonder dog!


I thought I would start with a picture of my lovely little dog Kip, he is a four year old Fox Terrier and if I had to descibe his personality he closely resmbles Donkey from the movie Shrek ,"He's a Fox Terrier on the edge" ,in the photo he is in one of his favourite spots in my sewing room.
Well on the stitching front I managed to stitch a little more on Home of a needleworker last night while watching Cracker on DVD with DH last night ,if you haven't seen this series I highly recommend it ,it is a British television series which played in NZ about 10 years ago ,Robbie Coltrane is the main character (lately he was in Harry Potter) ,it is fairly gruesome in parts but is very well made.
/a>

Well I,m off to put another load of laundry on and to try and warm my hands up lol.Take care and enjoy the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Awesome progress on Home of a Needleworker!! Hi Kip - so cute!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home