Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Its Finished




At last !! blogger really does not like adding my photos! I tried last night but it just refused to add them.As you can see I finished my scarf and have been wearing it eeverywhere just to make sure I get pleanty of wear out of it before winter ends lol ( as you can tell I'm an optimist because its only July and the weather here is pretty nasty today so I think winters here for awhile yet )The other photo is of somethings I bought on Trade Me (like ebay) and they arrived yesterday ,sorry the photos not very clear but the camera needed to be charged and I could only get one photo before it died completely.
In other news we have had DD1 boyfriend here for the last three days as we had to rush him off to the doctor and discovered his asthma that he had as a child has raised its ugly head again, on Monday night he has having so much trouble breathing that I thought I was going to have to take him to the hospital but after awhile the ventilin kicked in and he managed to get off to sleep.DD1 arrived home from Wellington this morning (no one will be more pleased to see her than her BF ,he must have told me twenty times last night that she was comming home today lol).She had a great time catching up with friends and enjoying the city.
Yesterday was my Grandmothers birthday she is 94 years old ,she still lives in her own house ,does all her own housework and gardening and shopping she is amazing I hope I have half her energy at that age.We will all go visit her at the weekend and take her a nice afternoon tea which she loves.
Well thats about all for now so I better go and organise my son whos off to work with DHs brother today, he services lifts and during school holidays Joe helps him which is a great job for him and he loves working with his Uncle ,so take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Congrats on your grandmother's birthday. Wonderful that she's still doing her own thing under her own roof.

Your scarf is lovely and by the sounds of it you need it for the weather you're having.

Margaret

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home