Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Photos of the mess





Well here they are photos of the wreckage.You actually can't see the damage all that well. He's managed to take out fences on both sides of the driveway as well as the front fences on both sides.
Hopefully tomorrow the insurance guy will be here tomorrow to sort all this out.
In a weekend that hasn't been great every thing I touch seems to go wrong ,it took three atempts to load these photos and for some reason I can't get my email to work ,so I can't get the names and addresses for an exchange I am taking part in.
As you might guess I haven't done any stitching today but I hope to be be back in routine tomorrow.Take care and enjoy whats left of your weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Susimac said...

Oh Tracy, how awful, at least the driver was OK and not injured, but I bet it was scary hearing all that happen. Hope that you get sorted with his insurance and its not null with him being drunk and all.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

How shocking it must of been for you to see an SUV at your front door!! I wish you luck with the insurance man.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Oh my goodness! He did do quite a job on your yard!!!! I hope all goes well with the insurance man on Monday! Please keep us posted. This driver deserves punishment.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Dawn B. said...

Wow...

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home