Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Stash at last.



Well here are the photos I was going to post yesterday ,the photo of Kip is taken in my sewing room this is the small table that I sit at to do cross stitch and at the other end is my sewing machine , the most amazing thing about my sewing room is the veiw from it and if we manage to get another sunny day I'll take a photo to post of it.
I managed to knit a few rows of my scarf today, its growing slowly.But I didn't manage to get any stitching done as I had to go to the supermarket this evening and now its so cold that I'm going to finish up here and go to bed.
Hope everyones week is going well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susimac said...

Nice stash. Love your piccies of Kip.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home