Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Thanks

Thanks everyone for your comments , its really nice to know your all out there.So far there is nothing to report ,the insurance guy didn't come today but should be here tomorrow.I,ve been through every emotion on this subject now, and tonight I can actually say I feel much better , much to DH's relieve because last night when I told him to put the For Sale sign up I think he was pretty unsure of what to do lol.
So on the stitching front I will be working on my scarf tonight ,as I actually want to get some wear out of it this winter lol, I'm also getting ready to stitch another block for Quilts 4 Kids, it is another car block ,hopefully it wont take me as long as the last one did.
Well thats about it for now , DD1 will be here soon as she is comming to pick up some things for her trip to Wellington tomorrow ,so I better go and make sure I have everything on the list and then I'm going to settle in for some much needed stitching .Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home