Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Feeling Angry

Sorry no stitching too show tonight, I'm too angry to stitch anything ,I spent this afternoon cutting up and putting through the chipper the tree that was pulled out by the drunk driver ,then picking up a half a rubbish sack full of glass that is tiny finger nail sized pieces , and all this to work off the anger I feel at the fact that tomorrow this idiot will be sentenced and will probably loose his license but not much else , mean while tomorrow i have yet another insurance guy ( turns out we are insured with could be,maybe and might be ) comming out because he cant believe our gates are worth so much!! Why does he think we have insurance ????I dont get angry often but right now I just cant believe how unfair it is that i have spent hours cleaning up this mess and they (the Insurance company) treat us like it is our fault. Actually just writting this makes me feel better and I should add that I received a lovely postcard today from the Swapbot postcard exchange I took part in and tomorrow when I am hopefully feeling better I will share the wise words on it with you, but for now Take care.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn B. said...

What is this Swapbot postcard exchange ? I'm sorry you have to go through this but this IDIOT will have to answer sonner or laiter buy the higest of othority...GOD..

4:17 PM  
Blogger Dawn B. said...

Sorry you have to go though this but this IDEOT will have to answer some day to GOD.. Can I ask you what is Swapbot postcard exchange ?

4:19 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Sounds like the insurance agencies in New Zealand are just as bad as those here in the US. Sometimes life just isn't fair!!! Good luck tomorrow.

Margaret

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home