Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another week slips by.

Its been an exhausting week here with no stitching to speak of been completed, I have been caught up all week in making arrangements to work with my DD for the next 4-6 weeks ,this is a long and involved story tht I wont bore you all with, I'll just say that her boss here quit and so she has been left alone in the office , the bussiness is owned by an American and is run form America, however this is where things get weird for me to work there ,one of the people who set up the bussiness here and who works as marketing manager there used to be married to DH's neice (sister of neice with darling little boys), we are on friendly terms with each other but I of course have knowledge about him that you wouldn't normally have about someone you work with.Anyway this probably means I'll get alot less stitching done in the next few weeks , but on the upside DH suggested I might look at it as an incease in embroidery spending money lol .
Apart from all that I have spent time water blasting the deck , I love waterblasting I think this goes back to a childhood love of water play lol.And after reading other blogs I have been trying out some new receipes this week, I love to cook but must admit I have become quite boring in what I cook lately, so yesterday I made bagels ,I have a breadmaker so this takes all the dough work away and left me to finish them off ,unfortunately I had just put them in the oven when DD's boss rang too talk about working for him ,so the bagels got a little too brown but the kids said they were great and since they ate them all I'm thinking they must have been ok lol, I may make some more today.
Well thats about all for now so take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home