Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

If You Can Spare A Thought.

This week has certainly been one I don't hope to repeat, after all the events I wrote about last time we found out that DD1's boyfriends , mother has cancer .She had breast cancer a few years ago and and now has cancer in her hip ,neck and lungs, she had an operation yesterday to place pins her neck as the bones are likely to break without extra support .William has two brothers ,one younger 17 and one older 21, they are needless to say devastated.If you could spare a prayer for this family today they could really use it.
With all the goings on this week I haven't been able to sit and concentrate on stitching so I have nothing to update, I've also misplaced the link cable for the camera to plug into the computer !! I have no idea where I left it.I will be taking the camera with me this weekend and wil try and get some nice photos to show you all .Well with that in mind I better go and pack a few things to take ,at the moment all I have backed is the book I intend to take and The Coffee Menu (LHN) which I hope to finish this weekend lol I guess I may need a bit more than this in my bag.Take care and have a great weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

So sorry to hear about DD1's boyfriend's mother. Will certainly keep her, her family and all of you in my prayers during this difficult time.

Happy 21st Anniversary to you and DH. What a lovely name for a Bed & Breakfast. Have a wonderful time.

Hugs, Margaret

11:14 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Dear Tracy,
Truly, I thought I had sent you a message last week but now I see nothing - I must have done something incorrectly.
So sorry to hear about DD1's DBF mother. Have been there myself & will certainly keep her/all of you in my thoughts & prayers.
Hope you & DH had a wonderful weekend at The Peace & Plenty Inn (just love that name).

Take care,

Margaret

12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your Daughter's boyfriend's Mum. My thoughts are with you all.

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home