Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Yesterdays Photos



Ok here are the photos I was going to add yesterday except that blogger didn't want too.The fabric is for Mermaids of the deep and in Ocean by Country Stitch ,I just love it and cant wait to start this one.I am counting Coffee Menu as my first finish in my 50 projects to finish pile so yippee for me only 49 to go!!!I may have to give up reading other peoples blogs or only ones with no photos LOL until I have finished the next 49 projects .
Today I hope to finish my chariety block ,this again has taken me forever to stitch ,I don't like stitch on Aida and I have struggled with motivation on this one but since it is due on the 30th of September I must finish it this week.
Thanks Karen for dropping by and leaving a note ,if you are interested in the Coffee Menu chart I will happily send it to you ,it stitches up very quickly .
Well thats about it for now Take Care.

1 project complete 49 to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Tracy, you are soooo kind! Thank you so much for your kind offer. I would love to take you up on your offer, but I fear the shipping fees to get it from New Zealand to Canada would cost more than what the pattern is worth. I did a little bit of research and I can get the pattern for about $6 U.S. from a store in the States. And I have a feeling it would cost more than that to mail it. I really do appreciate your thoughtfulness though.

By the way, your Coffee Menu really does look great!! :)

4:01 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Wonderful finish of Coffee Menu!! Good luck on the next 49. Wow, I think I'm going crazy when I have 5 going at once.
Margaret

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home