Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Coffee Anyone?

Ahh Blogger does not want to load my photos!!! Well I was going to show you my LHN Coffee Menu that I finished this morning,but I guess I'll have to try latter on.
Its been a quite week for me Literally as I lost my voice and have only been able to croak lol, however its a little better today as long as I don't talk too much (which is a problem for me).
I was reading Annes blog this morning and she was talking about an idea some else had of not buying any more charts until you have compeletd 50 items! I'm keen to give this a go as I must be the Queen of WIP and UFO's ,I do have a few charts on order at the moment and I will have to buy charts O-Z of the CHS alphabet series so I won't count these as I ordered them a while ago.So an extra special happy dance for me as this means Coffee Menu can count as my first completed project.
Well thats about it for now I'll try add my photos latter. Take care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne S said...

Welcome aboard the 50 project cruise ship ... we can cheer each other on - like you, I have a huge list of UFO's and kits and ... oh, the list goes on ... it will be fun to get some finished, and what a great incentive! :D

5:50 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I can't wait to see your Coffee Menu. I've looked at that design a few times wanting to buy it, but just can't justify it when I have a HUGE stack of other LHN designs sitting there to do hehehe.

Good luck with the 50 items. Sounds like a good idea!

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home