Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A little finish.



Well here is prove that I have at least done a little stitching recently!As I've said before I love these little CHS letters and I have decided to stitch a few to give as Christmas gifts , this one is for my friend Christine ,I have stitched it on 28# Danish Linen and I will have it framed for her.The charts are ones I,ve bought recently sorry the photo is so bad I think I might get a new camera for Christmas as this one doesn't take great shots.
In other news at last my gates are as I type been hung YAY this is going to take a few days to complete as they have too dig out the old post before setting in the new ones but hopefully by the end of the week I will be able to show what they look like.
Apart from stitching the little gift above I haven't managed much else I have managed to develope a nasty chest infection and I can hardly talk my voice is so croaky and all of this has left me completely drained of energy ,which is really frustrating since I have stacks of new charts plus still some charity stitching to finish .Never mind spring is certainly in the air here and we only have a week or so till the school holidays which are two weeks long so maybe we can all have a much needed rest.
Thats about it for now ,I've really enjoyed reading through a few blogs this morning and again I find myself inspired by the amazing work you all do ! Take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

'Cats' is so cute. I saw the CHS letters on-line this week & think it's time to buy them. You're right, they make great gifts.
Sorry to hear that you've got the flue bug. Hope the spring weather will make you feel better soon.
Great to hear that your new gates have arrived and are almost installed.
Have a good (hopefully healthier) weekend.
Margaret

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home