Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hello my name is Tracy and I'm a cross stitch addict! All was going well until this morning when Bobbie from Stitching Bits And Bobs sent me an email to say my CHS charts D-N were in the post ,so of course I had too skip over to their web site and have a look around!!!!!!BIG MISTAKE because then I saw the Christmas ornament magazine everyone else has and the Long Dog samplers that I just LOVE and then of course I felt really deprived .I think I really will have to stay of the computer LOL.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Ohhhh do I ever know that feeling! LOL

5:26 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Good morning fellow cross stitch addict. I agree, there really are too many wonderful things out there.
Great finish on the car. It looks like a lot of work went into it but you can certainly be pleased with the results.
Have a good week.
Margaret

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home