Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ouch

OUCH ,yes that is the sound of me falling off the wagon!!!! I had too go to my local LNS today to pick up some threads and fabric and while I was there I saw the JCS Christmas issue and just had to buy it ,but that was all I didn't purchase anything else even though I was tempted.
Thank you to everyone for your messages about Elle-Anna ,she and Mum are doing well and will be home sometime next week, she weighted 3010gms and was 49cm long with lots of dark hair.
Well thats all for now Take care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Congratulations on the birth of your niece. Her big brothers must be so proud.
Margaret

7:11 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I'm glad to hear everything went well for your neice. :)

The only thing extra you bought was the JCS magazine? That's just a little bump in the road LOL. I can't wait to see which ornament you pick to do first. :)

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home