Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Its OK I'm Over My Brain Melt Down

Ok so I recovered from yesterdays brain melt down and actually finished up some stitching and made it into a little herb cushion ,but I cant show you it as my DH somehow in his rush to pack on Sunday afternoon grabbed the link cable for my camera so I will have to wait till next week too add these photos.
So for the rest of the week I will stitch on the Quaker mystery sampler which is about 2/3 finished ,the really great thing about setting a goal of finishing 50 pieces is that I feel more inclined to finish WIP's and UFO's than start something new ,so be prepared to see some odd pieces that I probably wouldn't choose to stitch now but that I would feel good about finishing.
In other news my Niece Laura got a phone call yesterday to tell her that they have an opening to preform her C section tomorrow (Wednesday) so it looks like Elle - Anna will be making her grand appearance sooner rather than latter.
The weather was so nice here yesterday that when Laura bought the boys over yesterday afternoon we got out the water toys and the hose and all sat outside in the sun which was very relaxing (it wasn't quite warm enough to bring out the paddling pool ) .
Well take care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

It seems like everyone is getting into the 10/25/50 project goal. Can't wait to see some of the things you pull out of the WIP pile. :)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Looking forward to see what will appear from your UFO's.
Margaret

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home