Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Friday, October 06, 2006

A day of shopping

Yes I'm still here !!I have been busily stitching away this week but still cant show you any pics as I haven't gotten my camera back yet.
Yesterday Sarah (D1) and I went into Auckland city for a day of shopping ,Sarah wanted to visit all the Skate/Surf shops and I went to the Embroidery store ,this stores is in a lovely old building with several other lovely stores that we enjoy visiting one is Isabelle Harris which is beautiful store specializing in soaps, handcreams etc ,we managed to find a nice gift for my SIL who's birthday is on Sunday.Then it was upstairs to find a few stitching gifts which was not difficult even though this store is fairly small she stocks some nice gift pieces like needle holders etc.After that we shopped for a new pair of shorts for Sarah and she also bought a new T-Shirt by then I was shopped out so it was off home for us.
Well not much more to add I'm not sure what I'll stitch on today I have an exchange piece I need to start but I dont think I'm in the mood for that today we'll see later on .Take care. 45/50

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

It sounds like you had a nice time shopping with your daughter. :) Hopefully your camera gets all fixed up soon so we can see some more pictures :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Hey Tracy - Happy Birthday to you too, I hope you have had as great a day as me today (15th), Its been a lovely day here in the UK too.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Happy Birthday Tracy! I saw your comment on Su's blog about it being your birthday. All the best! :)

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home