Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Elle-Anna came home today.

Another busy weekend here ,on Saturday I looked after my nephews for the afternoon while Marc spent sometime with laura and Elle-Anna at the hospital, we also had my sister and Nephew and a friend of his visit with us for a little while as well as a group of DS friends ,so all in all a busy day, then yesterday DH arrived home although unfortunately his luggage did not LOL,however it has turned up and has been delivered to us today.DH and I visited with his mum yesterday afternoon as it was her birthday on Saturday, it was nice to catch up with her.This morning we had the boys again while Dad went to pick up thier new sister ,she is so little and so cute with lots of black hair I promise a photo as soon as possible ,but at the moment I have lent my camera to Marc and Laura so they can take lots of photos of her.
On the stitching front yesterday I stitched a little scissor fob from the JCS christmas mag. and another little ornament as well and will post photos as soon as I get my camera back.This takes my finishes to 45/50 yay for me.Tonight I'm going to stitch another ornament as I need to get a few of these done as gifts and exchanges.I also received the last of the charts and threads I had ordered from Stitching Bits and Bobs in the post today they are letters D-N of CHS alphabet series ,now I only have to stitch 45 more things before I order the rest of the alphabet LOL.
Well thats about all for now Take Care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home