Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Thanks for the Birthday wishes Sue and Karen .Yesterday was my birthday (15th) I had a lovely day and received lots of lovely gifts, including a new key board for my computer as my old one suddenly died hence the fact I have not been able to post lately but all is fixed now YAY.I have been busy stitching away on my christmas exchanges and have almost finished apart from the sewing needed on them, hopefully my camera will be returned this week as I do have a few finishes to show.
I'm amazed to see how many people are taking up the stash reducing challenge ,I'm really in the swing of it now ,I've even begun finishing a couple of quilts that I had not finished and some knitting as well ,I feel really pleased about being committed to finishing these projects and being able to put them too use or even give them as Christmas gifts.
This morning I managed to read a few blogs and catch up on what everyone is up to, I have really missed this much more than I thought I would ,I have especially enjoyed seeing all the Christmas ornies ,very inspiring!
Well I better be off work calls Take care.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Welcome back Tracy!

It must feel great to see that stuff all finished. I have a few projects that I'd love to finish...very large needlepoint projects.. not sure if they'll make out of the storage been or not though. But my goodness, I'd so love to see them finished! lol Maybe I can tap into your motivation. ;)

5:31 PM  
Blogger Von said...

Happy Birthday, Tracy! Sounds like it was a good one as you're back in the blogging business with a new keyboard. :D I too well remember when my old computer died, not a happy time!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Von said...

Happy Birthday, Tracy! Sounds like it was a good one as you're back in the blogging business with a new keyboard. :D I too well remember when my old computer died, not a happy time!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Anne S said...

Happy belated birthday ... sorry I'm a few days late (just catching up on blog reading yet again).

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home