Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006





Well here are photos of the pieces I have finished lately which as I said yesterday takes my finishes to 8, sorry these photos arent better I think it is time to invest in a new camera ,maybe for Christmas !!
I am still working on my Christmas exchange piece and hopefully will get it finished tonight, I've never stitched a hand-towel before ( and truth be told I probably won't again) but it does look very festive .
Not much more to add today I have a mountain of household things to get through and I better get started so Take Care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Great finishes!!
Little Elle-Anna Rose is adorable.
Margaret

4:58 PM  
Blogger Anne S said...

You've had some great finishes lately - congrats on getting the Quaker sampler finished, and the ornies look great :D

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home