Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Friday, October 27, 2006

A little break from Christmas



I decided to take a little break from Christmas ornaments last night and stitched on this instead ,it is Bitter Flower Sampler by Birds of a Feather .
Thank you everyone for the comments on the strawberry ornaments Margaret the reason I have managed 11/50 finishes are that most of the things I've stitched are small LOL ,I have a huge pile of these small projects which is why choosing to stitch 50 projects didn't seem so daunting.
Well I better be off ,I have a huge list of things to do today and while the weather is good today I hope to get back out in the garden ,the weather is so changeable here at the moment, one minute its hot the next its freezing and so windy.Take care

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

You are a bad influence on me! After seeing your little strawberries, I just HAD to order that pattern!!! lol. Your sampler is looking beautiful, Tracy. And in my last comment I meant to say good luck on reaching 20 completed projects. ;)

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home