Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

How cute are these!





Aren't these little Christmas Strawberries so cute , they are by Prairie Schooler I can imagine a whole tree just decorated with these , however these two are gifts that i have stitched this week and with a seemingly endless list of things I want to stitch as Christmas gifts I doubt I will have time to stitch any for myself lol, never mind maybe I'll get round to it next year.
Thanks to everyone for the comments on my last finishes I'm never sure if things look ok when I finish them.
I am pretty pleased with myself as I had hoped to get 10 of my 50 finishes done by Christmas and with these two ornaments that takes my total to 11/50 so maybe I could reach 20 by January ! I have two exchanges to post off this weekend which means I have completed three exchanges this year which I know is not many compared with some people but I am pretty new to this exchange thing so I don't think I've done to badly and I have really enjoyed the stitching.
Well I'm off to do a little gardening now as the rain seems to have finally eased off so Take Care.

3 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Really, really cute, Tracy! I can see these in all kinds of colors, with metallic shiny braid, etc. :D

8:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

They are adorable! Very well done, Tracy. Best of luck with getting up to 10 projects completed by Christmas!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

What an adorable Christmas strawberry!!
Congrats on your finishes. 11/50 done is certainly the most I've seen so far.
Margaret

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home